Reporting Requirements and Procedures
In order to receive your stipend, please note the following requirements.
- College/university must submit CABL stipend application during Spring or Summer (August 31 deadline) to receive $1,000 stipend funds for school year (Fall/Spring).
- One application is required for each school. Funds will be granted pending availability on a first come and first serve basis ($1,000 per school max).
- School must abide by required elements/activities as listed on Program Requirements page
- $1,000 CABL stipend to be given to student CABL leader
- Funds will be dispersed upon submission of reports ($500 per report)
Two reports are required each school year. CABL student advocates should submit their written reports by the following dates:
- Fall: December 15
- Spring: May 15
Download the reporting form here. Your reports should be emailed to Paul Lehmann, CABL Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure that you also post and tag pictures, etc on Facebook and Twitter! These will be reviewed prior to sending your stipend check.