Application Procedures & Requirements
In order to be a CABL Student Advocate, students should use the online form. Once your application has been received and reviewed, you will be informed of your acceptance. For questions, please contact Paul Lehmann, CABL Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Before you apply to be a CABL Student Advocate, please be sure you have the following:
- Support of your College/University
- Faculty sponsor (must be from the same College/University where you will do the CABL program)
- Other reference (Church Pastor, Professor, or Supervisor)
- Overall plan for your CABL activities. Please see the CABL requirements.
- A desire to share the good news of good health and to make it enjoyable and practical for your peers