The NAD Health Ministries department has created a website for churches to use to advertise their health (physical, mental, emotional, social, financial) outreach programs. Any church can use the site for their advantage for free. This site is for the public and lists health programs throughout the NAD. You can send us your health event and also use the site registration function as well.
In the registration function the public are able to register to attend your health event and print an entrance ticket with their name, program title and time. The registration function is free and you will receive ahead of time emails with registration updates so you can keep track of people registering. Also, you can access the database of all registered participants for future follow up. The site also offers a 'waiting list' in case your event is sold out, and features health news, along with media files or videos. We hope pastors and lay leaders will take advantage of this free resource to maximize their outreach in cities they minister.
The site is www.ChooseFullLife.org. To add your event to the list you can send an email to NADHM@nad.adventist.org or use the contact page of the website. You can add flyers , videos or any advertisement to your event. To use the site, just send us:
- the program title , date, time
- address, contact person, email, website or phone
- whether you would like to use our registration function online and if so how many registrations you can take or how many seats are available before we begin a waiting list
- a flyer or any promotional
- any cost related to the program or other detailed info.